Clinical and consulting Psychology
About Cal Paterson
Dr. Cal Paterson f.a.c.p.a., clinical and supervising psychologist
- AHPRA registered Clinical Psychologist.
- AHPRA registered Psychology Supervisor.
- Founding Member, Australian Clinical Psychology Association.
- Member, International Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration (SEPI).
- Associate Member, Couple and Family Psychotherapy Association of Australasia.
- Principal Psychologist, Bodychanges Psychology.
I began working as a Psychologist in Parramatta in 1998, and have worked with individuals, families and organisations across NSW and occasionally interstate ever since. I have presented papers and workshops, in Australia and overseas, on topics including Cognitive and Behaviour Therapy techniques, patient factors affecting treatment outcome, working with parents and carers of people with disabilities, psychology and health, personality disorders, working with couples, and psychotherapy integration. I work from an Integrative Clinical Psychotherapy model, identifying and matching treatment techniques from a range of theoretical models to the individual needs of the patient.